13th November 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th from NIOS board and now I want to continue with my studies but from Government colleges so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  3. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  5. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NIOS students?
  6. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  7. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  12. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Visual Media course after completing class 12th from NIOS board?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  15. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  16. Can I join colleges and secure jobs through NIOS Board?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
14th November 2016, 12:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under ministry of HRD.

The certificate from the board is valid to get the admission in the 11th or any other courses.

So, if you want to take the admission in colleges you are eligible after 10th from NIOS board.
14th November 2016, 11:29 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?

NIOS stand for National Institute of Open Schooling. It was set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Government Of India). So, its certificate is valid for any government college to apply. You can also apply for a job in government as well private sector but complete your graduation.
14th November 2016, 01:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th from NIOS board and now I want to continue with my studies but from Government colleges so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 10th standard, you are not eligible to do graduation degree in government college.

But you can apply for diploma course in government college.

So you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in diploma course.
14th November 2016, 04:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in any good government school after completion of your 10th standard, there is no such problem in it. You will however have to fulfill the admission criteria of the prospective school.

In most of the government school, they conduct an entrance test and you will only be able to get admission only if you clear the examination with the minimum cut-off set by the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?