12th November 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BS while pursuing Computer Science? Is it possible if I have not studied Biology?

Respected Sir, I am a Computer Science student and now I want to join BS but I want to know whether is it possible to join BS if I have not studies Biology in my studies courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  2. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Optometry) if pursuing 12th Science with Computer Science and without Biology?
  4. Which course can I take after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  6. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  7. Possibility to opt for MCA course for a science student who haven’t studied Mathematics at HS level?
  8. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  9. After B.A how can I join Computer Science field?
  10. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
  11. Which subject should I select along with Maths, Computer Science or Biology?
  12. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  15. How to join Air Force if studied Biology in 12th? Which post I can get?
  16. Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?
  17. Whether Biology is required in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
14th November 2016, 03:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BS while pursuing Computer Science? Is it possible if I have not studied Biology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in BS course if you have not studied Biology at your 12th level examination as it is the minimum educational requirement to opt for the course mentioned above.

Therefore, you cannot opt for the course if you have not studied biology at your 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?