1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ICWA directly if completed B.Sc? Detailed information about ICWA course?

Sir, I have scored 54% in B.Sc. I am preparing for CPT exam. I want to become CA now. So, I would like that as I have completed B.Sc, so I can join directly ICWA? I want to join both. Kindly highlight me some useful information regarding ICWA course.

9th March 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA directly if completed B.Sc? Detailed information about ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored 54% in B.Sc. I am preparing for CPT exam. I want to become CA now. So, I would like that as I have completed B.Sc, so I can join directly ICWA? I want to join both. Kindly highlight me some useful information regarding ICWA course.

Yes, you are eligible to join the ICWA course after completion of BSc. You can join ICWA Intermediate directly after passing BSc degree. You have to clear the ICWA intermediate course to do practical training and final examinations. Every candidate should undergo practical training for a period of three years full time to complete the ICWA course. You can find the details about the ICWA course at the ICMAI website link given Click Here. Candidates after completion of the ICWA course can work as Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, Financial Controller, Manager - Finance & Accounts, Manager – Revenue Accounting, Senior Manager – Accounts, etc. The scope for the ICWA course is very high.
9th March 2018, 08:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA directly if completed B.Sc? Detailed information about ICWA course?

You will not be able to cope up with both Chartered Accountancy and ICWA course. They are diverse courses and require hard work. You will be eligible for second stage of ICWA and CPT of CA course.

If you have secured 60% or more marks in bachelor's degree in science then you can apply for IPCC of CA course directly. You can opt for any of two course according to your interest.

ICWA course more detail at ICWA course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?