7th May 2013, 09:28 PM
sunkukiran

How should I join ICWA after passing BSc?

sar iam bsc completed resently how to intersted icwa.give me full of icwa

9th April 2014, 12:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join ICWA after passing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkukiran View Post
sar iam bsc completed resently how to intersted icwa.give me full of icwa
Yes definitely you're eligible for ICWAI Course. Since you have completed B.Sc course. So, you'r directly eligible for Intermediate course after completing B.Sc course. ICWAI stands for (Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India). It's an professional course and the duration of the course is for four years . The course is divided into three level Namely , Foundation Course , Executive (or) Intermediate Course , and Final Course . To apply for ICWAI Course You should passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this ICWAI Course . The Candidate who are waiting for the results of board Examination may also eligible to apply for the Foundation Course . The applicant who hold a bachelor degree course are directly eligible for ICWAI course.
6th May 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join ICWA after passing BSc?

Sir/Ma'am,
I am B.Sc. completed i'm interested ICWA course. and give me full details of ICWA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?