3rd December 2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college?

Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?

7th December 2022, 09:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college?

Bethune college , Kolkata
For getting admission to the course, one must have completed their class 12th with 60% marks with english as a compulsory subject from a recognised board.

Aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks of best 4 subjects.
Admission is conducted on the basis of merit.
Merit list will be prepared based on index marks for all categories of students.

For Gokhale college
The candidate must have secured atleast 70% and above marks in class 12 for getting admission to the course.

Thus with 60 to 70% marks in boards, one can get admission in most of the colleges.
8th December 2022, 06:03 AM
Tongue

Default Re: Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college?

To study psychology candidate of any disciplinary in any stream can apply for the particular course
the minimum percentage that is the required in your 12th standard is 50% for the general category and they can be a relaxation for the reserved category
Some Colleges may ask higher percentage depends on the number of students admited in the college and highest score of the particular year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?