10th December 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 55% marks and now I want to pursue B.Pharma so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  6. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  8. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  11. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
18th December 2016, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course. Admissions in B.Pharmacy course are offered through state level medical entrance examinations like EAMCET, COMEDK, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?