10th December 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Ed course from a Private college so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? If yes then please tell me about the college and its fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  3. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  6. How can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks?
  7. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  9. Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  14. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I pursue BE Computer Engineering after scoring 75% marks in class 12th Science?
  16. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  18. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
11th December 2016, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?

No you are not eligible to pursue bachelor of education degree just after completing your 12th because to pursue B.Ed a candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students.
So firstly you have to pursue a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University in order to pursue Bachelor of Education degree.
11th December 2016, 10:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?

According to me only those candidates are eligible to pursue B.Ed who have completed their bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students.
So just after completing your 12th standard you are not eligible to pursue B ED.
12th December 2016, 08:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Ed course from a Private college so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? If yes then please tell me about the college and its fee structure.
12th standard marks doesn't require for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
13th October 2017, 01:09 PM
kunalroy89

You need graduation degree to be eligible for B.Ed. Only 12th pass candidates can not get into B.Ed course.Complete your graduation with marks above 50% and then you will be eligible for B.Ed which will further enable you to apply for Teachers posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?