7th December 2016, 01:56 PM

Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am a Gujarati student and I am a Housewife, I completed my intermediate almost seven years ago. Now I want to continue with my studies and pursue BMS so I want to know am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  2. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  4. What can I do after class 12th? Is BMS a good option after 12?
  5. What steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year? -- [New]
  6. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  8. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope?
  15. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  16. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  18. How to pursue BBA/BMS after completing 12th in commerce stream?
13th January 2017, 10:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Gujarati student and I am a Housewife, I completed my intermediate almost seven years ago. Now I want to continue with my studies and pursue BMS so I want to know am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Sorry, that you are not eligible for BMS course through regular mode. However, you can do BMS course through distance or correspondence. There is no age limit needed for BMS course through distance or correspondence. To be eligible for BMS the candidate need to be 12th pass from a recognized board. The candidate needs to score at least 55% of marks in 12th board examination.
14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?

Hi,
Yes mam you`re totally eligible for BMS course but only through correspondence or distance mode and not through regular or full-time.
There are various Universities providing BMS correspondence course such as:

-Mumbai University(mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/distance-open-learning-more-info/)
-IIBMS(http://iibms.org

Hope this hleps!
24th January 2017, 04:27 AM
Sameerthapar123

As per the eligibility criteria for BMS, in most colleges the age to start this course has to be between 16-21 years. Although this age band varies from college to college and university to university, it generally doe not deviate a lot from this.
Thus, I am sorry to say but a full time BMS course in any reputed or even a half decent college is out of the question.
Although few universities will allow you to complete this course via correspondence or distance education, these universities will not be very reputed ones at all. So, although you will get your degree it would not be worth the effort as:
1. The college from which you did the degree won't be a reputed one.
2. The degree of BMS is an in demand degree but the correspondence or distance course does not have as much demand or importance as the real degree because BMS is an on field type of a degree where you do need to do real hands on project to learn the real essence of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?