15th January 2017, 02:11 PM
Lalchand rinku

Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Biology subject and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Cell Biology after completing class 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  4. How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?
  5. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  6. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  7. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  8. Can I pursue Biotechnology if I did not have Biology as a subject in class 12th?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  10. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  11. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  12. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  16. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  18. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
17th January 2017, 11:34 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?

There are various courses which can pursue with biology after completing class 12. You can go for MBBS, Medical diploma courses, Certificate course, Bachelor's degree, Master degree, etc. You have to crack NEET exam to get admission in best medical schools and to get admission to Bachelor's degree you have to pass the medical entrance exam after 10+2.
Hope this will help you.
17th January 2017, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalchand rinku View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Biology subject and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can study any one of the course given below after completing class 12th with Biology. The courses are

MBBS
BDS
BAMS
BHMS
BUMS
BPT
B.Pharm
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Dairy Technology
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Botany
B.Sc Zoology
18th January 2017, 12:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can do MBBS or BDS course after completing class 12th with Biology. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an Post graduation course. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 5.5 years. B.D.S. or Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is 4-5 years.

You can apply for MBBS or BDS course with the help of NEET examination. NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test is 7 May 2017.

APPLYING MODE: Online and Offline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?