1st November 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?

Hello
I have done 3years Government Diploma in Interior Designing (Part Time) from Raheja College Mumbai. I am currently working with more than 5years of Experience. I want to do Bachelor of Architecture from Distance Learning or Part Time. Am I eligible on the basis of Diploma. If yes than please provide me the details of Institue / University.
Thanks.

5th November 2014, 11:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done 3years Government Diploma in Interior Designing (Part Time) from Raheja College Mumbai. I am currently working with more than 5years of Experience. I want to do Bachelor of Architecture from Distance Learning or Part Time. Am I eligible on the basis of Diploma. If yes than please provide me the details of Institue / University.
Thanks.
Yes, you can do B.Arch course through distance mode after Diploma in Interior Designing course. There are every few universities which offers B.Arch course through distance mode.

B.Arch Eligibility Criteria:
  • Applicants those who want to get admission in B.Arch must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics subject from a recognized board.
  • Must required to score minimum 50% marks.
  • Applicant must have qualified in NATA entrance exam (as per guidelines of council of Architecture)
16th October 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?

dear sir/madam can i study B.arch after completing B.COM with diploma in interior designing from jrvgti (jagannath rathi vocational training & guidance institiute,pune 2004 ,sir i want to do Bachelor in architecture and practicing from last 10 years in interior & civil work so please guide me how and where i can complete B.arch and what steps has to be taken
thanks regards
Ghanshyam Sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?