16th September 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subjects combination. Am I eligible for pursuing BF.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application? -- [New]
  2. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
  3. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  4. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Career in Hospital Management after 12th from Medical Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Optometry) if pursuing 12th Science with Computer Science and without Biology?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS if pursuing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  12. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  14. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  16. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  17. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  18. How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination
17th September 2015, 08:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subjects combination. Am I eligible for pursuing BF.Sc?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for BF.Sc after completing 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application. The eligibility criteria as the applicant must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from any recognized university or board with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agriculture from a recognized university. Final year applicants are also eligible.
19th August 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?

I passed 12th in biology, chemistry, nutrition and computer application so I can read bsc nursing including this subjects.
25th September 2021, 12:03 PM
Minal F

YES,
Candidates who have passed 12th standard in science stream with physics,chemistry and biology can pursue BF.Sc .

TOP INSTITUTES FRO BF.Sc:-

SACRED HEART COLLEGE -ERNAKULAM
PATNA UNIVERSITY - PATNA
ASHUTOSH COLLEGE - KOLKATA
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY - CHIDAMBARAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?