26th November 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take MBBS /BDS course as per the mentioned qualification?

Am i eligible to take MBBS /BDS course as i have got 54.30% in HSC Science 2016 and i have attended MH-CET too can i get admission in medical college or should i repeat hsc exam or should i do degree and can i get admission in medical college after my degree for MBBS/BDS please i need your reply as soo as possible .

27th November 2021, 12:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MBBS /BDS course as per the mentioned qualification?

To get admission in MBBS/BDS course, you have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET UG.

The examination is conducted every year. Eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in the course.
27th November 2021, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MBBS /BDS course as per the mentioned qualification?

To pursue MBBS and BDS degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group combination (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognised board of education.

So, if you hold the minimum education required to pursue the MBBS degree course then there is no need of repeating Class 12th or pursuing any other degree course to pursue MBBS degree course.

Further, in case you hold the above qualification then you need to qualify the NEET UG for getting MBBS admissions in any medical college across India.
27th November 2021, 09:45 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to take MBBS or BDS course , candidates must have 12th passed with Physics Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks .And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET.
28th November 2021, 05:32 PM
Msdhoni02

Am I eligible to take MBBS /BDS course as per the mentioned qualification?

Aspirants must ensure that they will go through NEET eligibility criteria 2021 and fulfill the sets of requirements. No aspirant will be allowed to fill the NEET 2021 application form if they fail to meet the prescribed legitimate criteria.
28th November 2021, 06:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for NEET and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th with PCB as main paper. No upper age bar in appearing for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?