27th February 2016, 09:12 AM
Anilkumar66

NIOS Sr. Secondary passed candidate is eligible for MBBS, BDS and B.Arch? Procedure to apply for COMEDK MBBS exam?

Dear Sir ,
I'm Anil, my son studied upto +2 in regular CBSE school he got 8.4 points in 10th standard but he failed in three subjects in +2 instantly he joined senior secondary PCMB (+2) through NIOS and appeared all six subjects he passed out and got 407/600 marks in first attempt (oct-2015 )12th class from NIOS. I would like to know whether he is eligible for MBBS, BDS and B.Arch ? And we want to apply COMEDK MBBS EXAM.
WHAT IS THE procedure. Please help me .

Hoping for Quick reply.

Thanks & Regards,
AnilKumar.G

27th February 2016, 10:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS Sr. Secondary passed candidate is eligible for MBBS, BDS and B.Arch? Procedure to apply for COMEDK MBBS exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in medical courses.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board and its certificate has same value as other board certificate.

So, you can appear for entrance examination after passing 10+2 from NIOS with PCB and English as main paper. For more information about eligibility to appear for entrance examination visit at the official website.
27th February 2016, 11:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS Sr. Secondary passed candidate is eligible for MBBS, BDS and B.Arch? Procedure to apply for COMEDK MBBS exam?

Yes candidates passed 10+2 from NIOS board are eligible to appear for MBBS and BDS entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB and English as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination as NIOS is a recognised board. For more information about examination visit at official website.
26th January 2023, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN REGULAR COURSE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCIENCE STREAM AT THE AGE OF 40 YEARS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?