2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is articleship training of CA course optional? What will happen if we skip it?

Is it necessary that we have go through the articleship training? Can we attempt only one group of CA IPCC? It is optional? What will happen if we skip the articleship training?

3rd June 2016, 06:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is articleship training of CA course optional? What will happen if we skip it?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot skip Articleship as it is very important to do Articleship in CA course. Moreover, I would even suggest you not to think of anything as such as without doing articleship, you will not have good knowledge as a CA who has done his articleship.

Therefore, you should not be afraid of it or think to avoid it rather go for it with full confidence and I am sure you will become a good CA in future.
4th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is articleship training of CA course optional? What will happen if we skip it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it necessary that we have go through the articleship training? Can we attempt only one group of CA IPCC? It is optional? What will happen if we skip the articleship training?

Yes, the articleship training is optional one for the CA aspirant.
The CA student is allowed to do training in the final year of articleship in a company. It is only optional you can skip the training and continue to work in the CA firm itself. Nothing will happen if you skip the training.
10th June 2016, 10:58 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

In CA Course CA Articleship is mandatory, you should not skip it.

In 3 years of Article ship a CA student learn practical Knowledge and moreover he learn how to do the Audits and how to submit Audit reports and Tax reports and all practically, without the practical knowledge you cannot handle your clients, and you will not have good knowledge.

And when you attempt for Interviews after completion of CA course this Articleship knowledge is more useful to you. So, CA Articleship is must for CA Course
AS per ICAI rules also CA Student must complete 3 years of Articleship, here no exemptions.

So, better to join good CA firm and learn work
20th February 2023, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am work with CA ferm last one year.
and now i fil the form aarticalship
So aarticalship time 1 2=3 year ya 3 year?
22nd February 2023, 01:46 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

CA FINAL can be appeared only after completion of 2.5 years of articleship. But if a person don't want to do article ship on a regular basis he can opt for dummy article ship in which he will be registered under a CA but do not have to go to office. This is not advisable as you won't get to learn anything in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?