25th July 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

An Associate degree issued from IGNOU is valid for government jobs?

sir. I am an ex serviceman and have an associate degree in arts issued by IGNOU.is this degree consider as a bachelor degree and how it can helpful for me in govt jobs.

28th July 2021, 01:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Associate degree issued from IGNOU is valid for government jobs?

Yes, an Associate degree issued from IGNOU is valid for government jobs. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a trusted and accredited government distance education university and is approved by UGC, AICTE both. Some of the government jobs demand regular courses so there you cannot apply else you can apply for any job and it is valid. There are very less government or private companies which do not consider candidates from distance education.
28th July 2021, 03:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, the degree which you obtain from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is valid for getting a government job. The courses offered by IGNOU are approved by University, Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).a
28th July 2021, 10:49 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

The courses offered by IGNOU University, Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

For more information, visit the website www.ignouhelp.in.
28th July 2021, 10:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The degree secured from IGNOU is valid, recognized, and well accepted in foreign countries and valid for government jobs. IGNOU is a central university-recognized university under UGC. DEC and AICTE also approve the degrees from IGNOU. The distance learning mode allows students to earn a degree from their current city of residence.
19th June 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have associate degree in science from ignou can i apply for govt job which require degree in science.
24th August 2022, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir assoicate degree is vaild bank bank ibps exam exam please am am confuse clear me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?