24th June 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

B.Com Financial market or Capital Market which is better for a career in stock market and investment banking?

B.com Financial market or Capital Market which is better for a career in stock market and investment bankinb?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can i get group II general tamil q&a ?
  2. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Names of the institutes offering practical classes for ETC branch in Delhi?
  6. Share market tips, stock market research reports and top share market analyst recommendations
  7. How to become a Stock Broker in India?
  8. Career options available for me after 12th commerce? Will I get a job in stock market or corporate?
  9. Career in Stock Market possible after CFA? What type of jobs would it be?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Finance?
  11. Which is the best course after completing M.Com?
  12. How to make a career in MBA finance and stock market?
  13. Kuvempu University BBM Third Year-Financial Management and Indian Capital Market Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do MBA while working in finance stream?
  15. How to make a career in stock exchange market and finance? Which institute is best?
  16. How can I make my career in Stock Market NSE after graduation?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
7th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Com Financial market or Capital Market which is better for a career in stock market and investment banking?

There is no much different between the specializations. There is two major market segments like money market and Capital market. The money market is short-term and capital market medium and long term. money market provides commercial paper, Treasury bills, promissory Notes, etc. Capital Market provide facilities of marketing and trading of securities. You can make your career in Stock and Investment Banking by doing any one of the course. Please select any one of the specializations based on your Interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?