19th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Career in Stock Market possible after CFA? What type of jobs would it be?

I am currently doin my CFA and wold like to know if it is possible to pursue a career i the stock market . If so what type of a job would it be and should I take any other extra courses ?

9th March 2014, 05:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career in Stock Market possible after CFA? What type of jobs would it be?

C.F.A --- Chartered Financial Analyst

Various colleges offering this Stock market courses such as National stock exchange offers various certification in the financial markets like debt markets,depository operations and more.The Institute of company secretaries of India,New Delhi also offers this Stock market courses.The background should be from the finance field,and this course ICFAI offers various several finance courses.

Programs offered by ICFAI are various courses such as CPM program,CIB program,Certified treasury manager program,certified public accountant program,Certified portfolio manager program and more.As you are with the Finance field you may enter in to the shock markets.So you will be basically dealt with the stock market terms and some trading practices.

You can find various opportunities with your CFA qualification as the job profiles such as Investment advisers,Financial analysis,Financial consultants and more.Many of the brooking companies recruits the candidates with the educational qualifications like Chartered Accountant,Charted Financial analysts,MBA and more.The work goes on is buying or selling the securities on behalf of the individuals and also institutions for commission.To get in to this you need to clear the written test,then will be undergoing for training.It basically includes the capital markets,securities,portfolio analysis,Accountancy and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?