21st February 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc CS or B.Sc IT, which is better to choose?

I am confused between bsc computer science and bsc information technology which is better and I should choose?

28th February 2015, 08:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc CS or B.Sc IT, which is better to choose?

It totally depends on your area of interest and choice, in which field you want to build your career.

If you want to go in developing field and want to be a software developer who develops software using different computer languages then choose the B.Sc. in computer science option.

But if you want to become a Testing engineer or want to develop something using some networking concepts which includes computer and network fields then go for the Information technology field. Being a graduate in information technology gives you a little advantage of getting into the computer science field also. You can also go into the hacking line after opting this field. It again gets divided into white or black hackers. You can also become an ethical hacker. This course will help you in this.

Both the courses are equally good so your choice depends on your interest. You should take decision as per your interest and future career goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?