14th December 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Bank PO or clerk exam after 50% in 12th, 52% in graduation and 72% in post graduation?

Sir I have 50% in 12th , 52% in graduation ,and 72% in post graduation, can I apply bank PO or clerk exam? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  4. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?
  5. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  6. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  7. If I am selected for Bank Clerk Post should I leave my BBA studies or complete my graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to give Clerk and PO if I have completed till Post Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%? Is graduation necessary?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  15. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  16. What should I do to get into Banking sector after 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for bank clerk and PO exam after passing 12th with 57%?
  18. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
15th December 2015, 01:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Bank PO or clerk exam after 50% in 12th, 52% in graduation and 72% in post graduation?

Yes you can apply for both the Bank PO and Clerk Examination.
You are eligible to appear for this Examination as the candidates appearing for this Examination needs to be a graduate and needs to have passed both Class 10 and 12 Board Examinations.
This is the main and only criteria that is there for the eligibility of this examination.
Marks obtained in these Examinations is not a criteria for being eligible for the Examination.
15th December 2015, 05:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank PO or clerk exam after 50% in 12th, 52% in graduation and 72% in post graduation?

With 52% marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible for both Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written Exam for Probationary officer and Clerk exam. You are also eligible for SBI PO and clerk exam.

Eligibility criteria:

* Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum of passing percentage is required to make any candidate eligible for this exam.

*Age limit for IBPS clerk is 20-28 years and for PO is 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can check any further details at http://www.ibps.in
15th December 2015, 09:37 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for bank PO entrance examination.

To appear for bank PO entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI candidates must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation from a recognised university. Candidates age must be between 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit of 3 years for OBC and 5 for SC/ST.

So, as per your qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. But 2015 examination is over and notifications for 2016 examination is not released yet. So you need to continue your preparation to appear in 2016 examination.

Candidates after qualifying in all stages of examination are eligible for final recruitment. For other information about examination visit at www.ibps.in. or www.sbi.co.in.
15th December 2015, 10:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for both Banking Probationary Officer Recruitment and Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitments. Yes, I am very happy to say that "There is NO certain minimum percentage" is required in order to be eligible for appearing in Banking Clerical and PO Recruitments. Since there is no certain percentage is required in order to be eligible, I am very sure that you can apply for both Bank PO and Clerical Recruitments. The minimum eligibility criteria required is given below.

Minimum Educational Qualification:
> Graduation or a Bachelor Degree PASS from a recognized university/ institute.
> No percentage criteria is required. Just Pass in Graduation is required.
15th December 2015, 10:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Bank PO & Clerical grade exam The details eligibility criteria are as follows:

BANK PO :-
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The final years candidates can also apply for this exam.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Bank Clerical :-
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be 10+2 pass from a recognized board.
The age limit is 18 - 28 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
15th December 2015, 11:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation degree course you are definitely eligible for appearing in the bank examinations held for recruitment of bank clerk or bank probationary officers for the nationalized banks of India on the basis of your educational qualification.

Basically the main examinations for the recruitment of same for nationalized banks are IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination. Both these examination are held in three stages which involves Preliminary test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

--> But apart from your educational qualification, you must satisfy few other criteria too for appearing in the same examinations which are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk where as for the bank probationary officer it must be within 21 years to 30 years in case you belong to general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have the knowledge of working on computer as the banking tasks are computer based in present era. Also you must have good communication skills.

For more details and updates about the above mentioned examination you must refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.in.
15th December 2015, 03:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Bank PO/ clerk exam is that the candidate must have obtained a graduation degree from a recognized university.

As you have completed your graduation, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO and clerk exams.
15th December 2015, 05:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are two entrance exams conducted at national level.

>>One is IBPS CWE, it stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. This institute organizes common written examination for post of clerk as well as probationary officer for majority of public sector banks except State Bank of India.

>>The educational qualification for clerk or probationary officer is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You can apply for IBPS CWE for both clerk and PO with 52% marks in bachelor's degree.

>>Age limit is 20-28 years for clerk and 20-30 years for Probationary officer exam. Upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

You are also eligible for State Bank of India entrance exam for PO and Clerk.
15th December 2015, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for Bank PO and Clerk exams with the marks you have got in your graduation. IBPS conducts exam every year for these posts and your age should be between 18 to 28 for clerk and 21 to 30 for PO exam.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview which will be conducted by IBPS. Hence, be prepared for it.
15th December 2015, 07:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wishes to become clerk or PO in bank has to appear for IBPS exam.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

You are eligible for IBPS Clerk after completion of Bachelor's degree with 52% marks but not for IBPS P.O.(Probationary Officer) exam.

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for IBPS P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.
15th December 2015, 08:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk and PO:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree also eligible. The passing percentage of marks in graduation that is 35% is enough to appear for clerk and PO exams.

You can apply for these entrance exams with 52% in graduation. In fact, you are also eligible for SBI Clerk and PO exam.

Official website is http://www.ibps.in
15th December 2015, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Bank PO and Clerk Examination with your percentage of marks in your qualification. One thing I want to share with you is the competition for the bank exams is too high. So you need to do hard work with your best.

Coming to the eligibility criteria for Bank PO and Clerk Exams there is almost same eligibility for it.

>> You should complete at least graduation with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

>> Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and there is age relaxation allowed for all the reserved candidates.

>> Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for Bank Exams.

Calender for Exam schedule for IBPS Exams is not been released yet.
15th December 2015, 10:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the bank PO exam as the eligibility says that you must have secured minimum of 50% marks for IBPS PO in Graduation degree. You must be a citizen of India for appearing in the exam. Also your age must not be more than 30 years. However there is three year age relaxation for OBC & 5 year for SC/ST/PH candidates.
15th December 2015, 11:11 PM
samsung1992

Minimum percentage required to apply for the bank Po or clerk is 60% throughout your 10th, 12th as well as Graduation. Since, you don't have qualifying marks in your 10th as well as 12th so you can not apply for the Bank Po exam.
15th December 2015, 11:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have 50% in 12th , 52% in graduation ,and 72% in post graduation, can I apply bank PO or clerk exam? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You are eligible for bank Clerk and PO posts.
The eligibility for the clerk posts in banks is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university. The aspiring candidate age should be in the range of 20-28 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).
For the PO posts the eligibility is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university. The aspiring candidate age should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).
There is no marks eligibility for the Clerks and PO posts.
15th December 2015, 11:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yeah you can apply for the IBPS Bank PO and Clerk exam as it conducts exams for both the posts and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for them separately.

In order to apply for IBPS Bank PO exam for joining as a probationary officer the eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 20-30 years for general category candidate. There are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

For applying for the Bank clerk exam, the eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 20-28 years and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for OBC.

# Candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university and should have some computer knowledge skills.

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected exam then you can apply for it.
15th December 2015, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
you have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for Bank PO and clerk exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?