1st May 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Is BBA course considered to be a graduation course or not?

Is B B A course is treated as Graduate course or Non graduate course?

My son has given 12th Standard Exam. Now for B com admission which procedure we have to follow ? Who can provide me the right answer on the same? Awaiting for the information.

1st May 2016, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA course considered to be a graduation course or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

My son has given 12th Standard Exam. Now for B com admission which procedure we have to follow ? Who can provide me the right answer on the same? Awaiting for the information.
BBA course is a graduate course.

After completion of 12th standard from a recognized board, you can apply for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
1st May 2016, 02:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BBA course is considered as a Graduation course. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to do BBA course. BBA course is related to Business field.

To get admission in B.Com course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard in Commerce stream from a recognised board and can get direct admission in B.Com course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks.
1st May 2016, 04:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BBA is a graduation course. The course duration is of 3 years and it teaches basically of business administration and their functionality process.

However, if you wish to go for it you can very much opt for the course, but make sure that you are opting for it from a recognized University.

For admission however you need to fill up the application form of the prospective Institute and follow the admission procedure, if you are eligible. In some of the reputed Institutes, there is a CET(Common Entrance Test) conducted for candidates to get admission in the course. Therefore, you will have to appear and clear the examination in that case.
2nd May 2016, 12:14 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

It is graduation course and is valid for any higher education or government or private job for which minimum academic qualification required is bachelor' degree.

You can apply for any Delhi University undergraduate admissions in May for admission of your son in Bachelor of Commerce.
2nd May 2016, 01:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, BBA course considered as a Graduation.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is three years Bachelor Degree, which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges in Indian which offers BBA course.

Those students who completed their Plus two or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
14th June 2016, 07:04 PM
Expert king

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
It is 3 years of graduation course, and this course has six semesters.
So many colleges in India provide this degree.
For applying this course candidate have 10+2 qualification with 50% of marks.
And some colleges conducted the exams also for admit in the BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?