17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BArch course in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BArch course in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this institute. So, I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course in this institute? Please advice me!

22nd October 2019, 08:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BArch course in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning?

Government Jobs after B.Arch course-

Hindustan Prefab Limited

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Public Service Commission

Housing boards

Urban Development Corporation

City Development Corporation

State Public work departments

Municipalities

Civil Service

Defence

These graduates can engage in various work profiles as well. The choice of work profile is an important factor in the remuneration offered. Some of the commonly enjoyed job profiles for B.Arch pass outs in the government firms include the following:

Architectural Engineer

Architectural Historian

Building Researcher
23rd October 2019, 03:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BArch course in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning?

There are lots of benefits of studying BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning. After doing this course you can choose higher studies in the same field. You can choose career growth in the private sector and in the government sector as well. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Allora & Elephanta Caves
Urban Planning Bodies
Construction Companies
Academic Institutes

Some of the job types are given below.

Retail Interior Designer
Architecture Data Analyst
Architecture Technical Assistant
Business Development Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?