17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

31st October 2019, 05:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study B.Arch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning and duration of the course are as follows:-
Duration- 5 years

Eligibility-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks along with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Or,
Candidate must have completed 10th as well as 3 years Diploma in any stream from a recognized university/board/institution.
Cleared NATA with 80% marks conducted by Council of Architecture.
31st October 2019, 07:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning? Duration of this course?

B.Arch. or is a Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course. The required eligibility to study BArch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in B.Arch course is 50%. The course duration of B.Arch in Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?