29th April 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BEd in Siliguri BEd College

Hello friends, I just want to know that if I apply my BEd course in Siliguri BEd College, then what benefits I will get? Please tell me about the benefits of doing this BEd course in this college? Waiting for your response!

13th June 2018, 08:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BEd in Siliguri BEd College

Benefits of studying B.Ed in Siliguri B.Ed College:

Some of the benefits of pursuing B.Ed course from Siliguri B.Ed College are given below,

Name of the College - Siliguri B.Ed College

Affiliated to - University of North Bengal

Recognized - Recognized by University Grants Commission

Recognition - Recognized by NCTE

Click here for affiliation details

Click here for facilities provided by college

You may refer recognition, affiliation and facilities that are provided by college in the above links. It is one of the best B.Ed colleges that are located in West Bengal. After successful completion of pursuing this course from this college, I am sure you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?