6th January 2022, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

Hello sir , now i am studying in 12thsci with pcm Sci. I want to take an admission in bsc nanotechnology so which are the best colleges in maharashtra offering bsc nanotechnology. Is there need of any entrance exams to get admission in bsc nanotech? what are the cutoff marks require? can i get
direct admission after 12th in bsc nanotech? please reply on [email protected] after bsc i want to do msc nanotech mtech nanotech dual degree is it possible? which entrance exams i have to give

10th January 2022, 01:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

°°° Shivaji University Kolhapur,
Maharashtra

°°° Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science Satara,
Maharashtra

°°° Admission is mainly done on the basis of merit and merit is formed on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in class 12th.
So, if you have scored good marks in class 12th examination then definitely you can go get seat without any problem.
10th January 2022, 06:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology:-

Agharkar Research Institute, Pune

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai

Centre for Research in Nanotechnology and Science, IIT Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

National Chemical Laboratory, Pune

For BSc Nanotechnology, there is no common entrance examination.
Most of the colleges will conduct a test at college level to shortlist the number of applicants.
You can directly apply for the college then you will be called for a written test or an interview.
11th January 2022, 11:26 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Here is the best colleges in Maharashtra offering BSc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exam:-

*College of Engineering, Bharati Vidyapeeth
Entrance exam - GATE

*Defence Institute of Advanced Technology

*International Institute of Management and Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?