24th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Best options to complete graduation to join Defence?

sir i have completead graduation and want to join defance what are the best option for me

28th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best options to complete graduation to join Defence?

Nice to see that your showing interest to join defence services. But you don't have been mentioned any defence service in which have interest to apply. It is ok. Now I am going to explain you what type entries are available to join Defence Service Examination. The Exams are CDS, NCC Special Entry, Engineering Entry, SSC-Non Technical, University Entry Exams and AFCAT Examination..etc.

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely CDS I and CDS II twice in a year. CDS Exam is conducted for recruitment of Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy Examination. CDS I Exam has been completed on February and CDS II notification will be publish in the month of July or August in the official website of UPSC. Only Online Mode application forms will be Accepted and there is no offline mode applications. The applicant can pay the fees through Online mode or Offline mode.

Indian Military Academy :- The Applicant must be graduate in any desire subject. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. The Applicant age should between 19-24 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply.

Indian Naval Academy :- The Applicant must be completed B.Sc with Physics or Mathematics as subjects or B.E/B.Tech course. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. The Applicant age should between 19-22 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply.

Indian Air Force Academy :- The Applicant must be completed graduate with Physics and Mathematics as subjects at Intermediate level or B.E/B.Tech course. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. The Applicant age should between 19-23 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply.

Officer Training Academy :- The Applicant must be graduate in any desire subject. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. The Applicant age should between 19-25 years. Male and Female candidates are allowed to apply.
1st May 2014, 09:52 AM
SANTU R KUMAR

how to conduct union public commission exam and which web side is available for this
1st May 2014, 09:56 AM
SANTU R KUMAR

sir how to conduct union public commission exam and which website is available for ths and when its possible to apply please tell me exact date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?