7th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology or Physiotherapy what to do after 12th grade?

Hi...
I just passed out 12th grade and i m confused whether to do biotechnology or Physiotherapy.
I need some guidance regarding which course to pursue ahead.

thanks
Tanvi

25th February 2014, 10:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Biotechnology or Physiotherapy what to do after 12th grade?

Biotechnology has a good scope rather than Physiotherapy.As far as the Physiotherapy is concerned you must have to contact the orthopedic surgeons.Biotechnology is a growing stream,soon after completion of the Bachelor or Post graduation degree one can find a very good opportunities in this Biotechnology field.

As the Biotechnology technical works has increased,there is a good number of Huge requirement of the employees.So there by you can easily go for the peak heights.If you join the Biotechnology stream you can find good number of jobs and roles rather than joining in the Physiotherapy.So you can find employment in the Various Industries.

The Industries such as of Textile,Pharmaceutical firms,Manufacturing industries,Agricultural sectors,research laboratories,Government sector jobs as well as Private sector jobs.Biotechnological generally covers various subjects such as Virology,Chemistry,Biochemistry,Microbiology,Bioch emistry,Genetics,Chemistry,Agriculture and Animal Husbandry and more.

So you can find your roles such as Marketing manager,Teacher,science writer,Bioinformatics,Quality control officer,Research Scientist and more.Other than these you can get job in Pharmaceutical,Chemical as well as in food industries.Where as with the Physiotherapy qualification you can go for the Orthopaedic departments,Hospitals,Rehabilitation centers for handicapped,retarded physically disabled candidates and more.There is an individual preference for each one,but better to go for the Biotechnology stream.
19th August 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology or Physiotherapy what to do after 12th grade?

Which is better in aspect of earning biotechnology or physiotherapist in abroad and opportunity???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?