21st August 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any career opportunity in Physiotherapy? I have completed 12th with PCB

i have completed 10+2 with physics chemistry and biology.is there any carrier opportunities in physiotherapy

Related Questions:
18th April 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any career opportunity in Physiotherapy? I have completed 12th with PCB

What other options do i have after completing BPT & what is the starting income fot physiotherapists
23rd October 2017, 03:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any career opportunity in Physiotherapy? I have completed 12th with PCB

Yes, you can study physiotherapy course after completing 10+2 in PCB. You study diploma level degree or graduation level degree.

Bachelor of PhysioTherapy (BPT) is graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 1/2 years including 6 months internship program.

To get admission into the BPT course you need to attend any entrance exam conducted by different states and universities like CET, JIPMER and etc., if you qualify in the exam then you can get admission into the college/ university.

There are different type of jobs available in different sectors. Most of the physiotherapy candidates are recruited by hospitals, universities, health institutions and private sectors. The basic salary given for fresher is around INR 2 Lakhs - 8 Lakhs. Based on the company and your skills the salary will vary. Some of the jobs you can get after completing the BPT course are listed below:

- Research Assistant
- Therapy manager
- Osteopath
- Assistant physiotherapist
- Researcher
- Lecturer
- Sports Physio rehabilitator
- Consultant
- Customer care Assistant
- Self employed physiotherapist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?