25th July 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

BSc Aircraft Maintenance degre fromSinghania university is valid or not?

I am Bitopee i want go know about degree of B.Sc. aircraft maintenance engineering of rajasthan singhania university. Is it valid degree or not for govt. Competitive exam? If anyone got the job on the basis of this degree please inform me according to rti ,it is a valid degree who did 3yr regular course in singhania university campus but singhania university offered this degree to those who has already completed their aircraft maintenance engg.,they got the degree after completing their 6month courser last semester in singhania university they also get 3year degree. So my question are they eligible for govt. Job?plz mail me [email protected]

28th July 2021, 10:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc Aircraft Maintenance degre fromSinghania university is valid or not?

Yes. BSc Aircraft Maintenance degree from Singhania university is valid for all government jobs. Because Singhania university is recognized by UGC.
28th July 2021, 10:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: BSc Aircraft Maintenance degre fromSinghania university is valid or not?

Singhania University is not a fake university because it is established under the UGC Act and established by the government of Rajasthan's approval.

You can visit their official website www.singhaniauniversity.co.in fore more information.
28th July 2021, 10:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

BSc Aircraft Maintenance degree from Singhania university is valid or not.

Yes, its degree is valid for all kinds of jobs as this university is affiliated with AICTE and UGC approved. The duration of this course is three years in India.

The candidate can get admission to this course based on his performance in the 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?