3rd March 2023, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

BSc Nursing from Zimbabwe can do MBBS?

I am a third year BSc Nursing student in Zimbabwe. Can i get a chance to study medicine? If possible, where am i accepted after finishing my BSc Nursing. Lastly, are there any scholarships on offer.thank you

4th March 2023, 01:17 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: BSc Nursing from Zimbabwe can do MBBS?

Having a BSc in Nursing may provide you with a strong foundation in healthcare and clinical skills that may be helpful in pursuing a medical degree. However, you may still need to meet the prerequisite requirements, including a strong background in science, specifically in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, and demonstrate proficiency in English language by providing the scores of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.

25th March 2023, 10:20 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: BSc Nursing from Zimbabwe can do MBBS?

The requirements for pursuing an MBBS degree may vary from country to country, and it would depend on the regulations and guidelines set by the medical education governing body in the country where you are planning to study. In general, it is possible for someone with a BSc Nursing degree from Zimbabwe to pursue an MBBS degree in another country, but they would need to meet the admission requirements set by the medical school in that country.

Some medical schools may require additional coursework or exams to be completed before admission to the MBBS program, and they may also have specific requirements for international students, such as language proficiency tests or certain visa requirements. It is recommended to research the admission requirements of the medical schools that you are interested in and to contact them directly to inquire about any additional requirements for international students.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?