27th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in Mount Zion College of Engineering for a BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) candidate

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering then I can get a job from campus interview? I am planning to do BTech in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidates.

27th February 2021, 11:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Mount Zion College of Engineering for a BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) candidate

Campus Interview available in Mount Zion College of Engineering for a BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) candidate is as follows.

This institution has average placement records.

Each year only 50% students get placement with average package of 4 LPA.

Last year highest package was 6 LPA .
28th February 2021, 12:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Mount Zion College of Engineering for a BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) candidate

Yes, campus placement is available for Bachelor of Technology in electronics & communication engineering students in Mount Zion College of Engineering.

The Mount Zion College of Engineering offers Campus Recruitment Training to students, Entrepreneurship Development Program, Counseling and Personality Development for the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?