27th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Mount Zion College of Engineering for studying BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

27th February 2021, 11:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering

Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering is as follows.

Applicant must have completed 10+2 with minimum 60% from recognized board.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of JEE Main score.
28th February 2021, 11:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering

The eligibility to study a BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Mount Zion College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020 and there is no upper age limit to apply. Admission selection will be done through the counseling process based on merit ranks scored in JEE Mains.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mzce.ac.in
28th February 2021, 12:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to study Bachelor of Technology in electronics and communication engineering in Mount Zion College of Engineering is that you should have minimum 60% marks in 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as a mandatory subject. You should also have a valid score card from any of the state or national level engineering entrance examination.
28th February 2021, 12:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re:

Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Mount Zion College of Engineering is that the candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50%. Admission to this course is done on the basis of your performance in JEE MAIN exam. There is no age limit to puruse this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?