12th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in Vivekananda Law School, Delhi for BBA+LLB Honours candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BBA+LLB Honours in Vivekananda Law School, Delhi then I can get job from campus interview? I am planning to do BBA+LLB Honours in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

30th September 2021, 10:06 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Vivekananda Law School, Delhi for BBA+LLB Honours candidate?

Yes, Campus Interview available in Vivekananda Law School, Delhi for BBA+LLB Honours candidate.

Placements are decent in this college.

Various corporate firms visit campus to recruit students. Internship opportunities are also provided by the college to students.

The placement is done on the basis of merit and not only on the basis of entrance examination.

Last year average package was 7.5 LPA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?