22nd July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?

Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. In future I want to do PhD in Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the procedure and eligibility for admission in PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  3. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  6. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  7. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  8. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  9. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  13. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  14. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  17. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  18. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
23rd July 2015, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. In future I want to do PhD in Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the procedure and eligibility for admission in PhD course?
After completion of M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication, you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?