26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research for BTech(ECE) students?

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research for studying BTech(ECE) course. I don’t know whether campus placement is available or not for such students who are pursuing this course. Can I know about it?

30th September 2021, 02:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research for BTech(ECE) students?

Campus placement in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research for BTech(ECE) students is given below.

The companies do come to campus and offer packages in range 3 to 6 lakhs but the best part is it intimate you about all available opportunities, oncoming drives in other campuses and even their students to that colleges and students are placed at 5-7 lakh packages frequently.

The Registrar himself being former placement officer and deep insights and links into industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?