8th October 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) students?

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering for studying BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) course. I don’t know whether campus placement is available or not for such students who are pursuing this course. Can I know about it?

30th September 2021, 02:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) students?

Campus placement in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) students is given below.

There are plenty of opportunities provided when you are in the placement phase.

Students are able to participate in placements when they are in 7 th semester.

The top recruiters are : Wipro Infosys Cognizant TCS Capgemini and a lot more.

The highest package offered was 9.6LPA during the pandemic which is quite decent. Generally, 95% of students are placed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?