15th February 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for BArch students

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for studying BArch course. I don’t know whether campus placement is available or not for such students who are pursuing this course. Can I know about it?

18th February 2021, 12:33 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for BArch students

Campus placement in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for BArch students can be seen below.

This college provides equal opportunities to all the students and invites best recruiters in the industry.

Last year highest package was Rs. 6.8 LPA and average salary package was Rs. 2.1 LPA.

Major recruiters are ITC, Bank of America, Deloitte and Cap Gemini.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?