14th August 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology students of Grant Medical College Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Grant Medical College Mumbai for studying Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course. Can I know about the placement facility for such BPMT students of this college? Please tell me about the campus placement facility.

30th October 2020, 09:32 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology students of Grant Medical College Mumbai?

No, Campus placement facility is not available for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology students of Grant Medical College Mumbai.

In MBBS there are no placements, Most students join medical officership in many areas around maharashtra, after MBBS with almost upto 1,00,000 Rs salary per month.

Some students apply for PG NEET for post graduation. The percentage of students clearing the exam is very good from GMC Mumbai with comparison to other colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?