9th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BSc(Fire and Safety) students in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Fire and Safety) from Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility which is available for such students of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

11th November 2020, 08:51 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BSc(Fire and Safety) students in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BSc(Fire and Safety) students in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology.

This college give the internship for the industrial knowledge. This internship is of 1 month. This college also provide the visit of industries and airport etc.

This college also provide a job through placement in different companies & in airport authorities etc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?