19th December 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering for studying BTech course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such BTech students. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

20th December 2020, 10:54 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering.

This college don't have quite good placement but from recently the placement has increased.

Companies like jangrodhak cement and veda's international are visiting regularly for placements.
20th December 2020, 12:01 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

BTech in civil engineering is a 4 year undergraduate course
the campus placement facility is available in Karamveer bavra Patil College of Engineering
there are several companies that visit this particular college the companies are that are Volkswagen Bajaj Toyota MNC companies TCS company
The average package of word is rupees 3 lacs
Some of the local companies of Satara also take part in the placement
20th December 2020, 06:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Placement facility
Job opportunities are ample for candidates, and placement committee ensure that every student gets equal.opportunity for jobs

Visiting companies are
IBM
TATA MOTORS
BHARAT
MPHASIS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?