29th June 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Energy Technology) students of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a BTech(Energy Technology) course which is available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this university. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

2nd July 2020, 05:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Energy Technology) students of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun?

Yes, Campus placement is available for BTech in Energy Technology at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun. The university has overall 94% placement record every year and students get almost 800 job offers from various top reputed organisations. The university trains the students in interpersonal and technical skills before placement.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?