18th May 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Hello guys,
I want to apply for PhD in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, in Information Technology as a Continuing Education Program(CEP Part time). Is it worth university for doing PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  2. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  3. Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  5. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do part time M.Tech course in Polymer Technology or Petroleum Technology?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  9. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  10. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  11. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  12. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  13. Which private colleges can I get through AIEEE after scoring 247978 general and 161144 in category?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Is the BSc course from UPES recognized?
  16. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  17. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
  18. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
27th May 2015, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

If you are doing you job then only go for part time Ph.D program as it will help you in your professional career. If you are not engaged in any profession then you must go for a full time Ph.D program as it will give more exposure to you in research field.

UPES, Dehradun is a recognized University by UGC and you can definitely go for it but before getting admission you must inquire about the facilities and also talk with the previous Ph.D pass outs from the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?