1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Can a Commerce student without Maths do Hotel Management?

Can a commerce student without maths can do hotel management as I am from icse board I left science in class 9th

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  2. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  3. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  4. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  5. Can I do CA or Hotel Management course after 12th? I am a 11th student taking commerce without Maths
  6. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  7. Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?
  8. Can a Commerce Student appear for NCHMCT?
  9. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?
  10. Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  13. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. Can a commerce student opt for professional course like Hotel Management after passing 12th board exam?
  15. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  16. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management
  18. Percentage required in Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce?
3rd May 2015, 07:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can a Commerce student without Maths do Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a commerce student without maths can do hotel management as I am from icse board I left science in class 9th
Yes, you can apply for Hotel Management course after completing your 12th standard without the Maths. I am providing you the some of the eligibility criteria for joining in the Hotel Management course as below:

- Candidates who are interested to join for Hotel Management courses must essentially complete 12th class in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates can take up any specific subject of their choice as specializing in 12th class.
- 50% is the average percentage of marks to be scored by candidates to apply for Hotel Management courses.
3rd May 2015, 11:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, Commerce stream students can apply for Hotel Management and Mathematics subject is not mandatory for Hotel Management course. Normally, any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Hotel Management course. After completing 12th standard you can apply for the Hotel Management courses like,

- B.Sc Hotel Management
- B.A Hotel management

The qualification required for doing B.Sc Hotel Management program is a 12th standard in any specialization from a recognized university. Some of the colleges are preferring candidates with Diploma in Hotel Management specialization. Reputed colleges require at least 50% marks in graduation for getting admission.
4th May 2015, 01:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can do BHM course.

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates

Some top Entrance Examinations for Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
4th May 2015, 08:50 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue for the hotel management course, as there is no such criteria that you should be having Mathematics as a compulsory subject in order to go for hotel management course.

So you don't have to worry about the mathematics subject just go for it, as it is a very good course and a career oriented course.
13th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 in cbse with commerce ( without maths) and i want to pursue hotel management after 12th . Is it possible?
20th October 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How many years are required for hotel management course ?
20th May 2020, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Main subjects of commerce student for hotel management course
7th May 2022, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student can I do hospitality management in canada
15th June 2022, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which collage is best and affordable fees for hottel management
26th May 2023, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm a cec student and I want to do hotel management it is possible for cec student
30th May 2023, 10:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can pursue the Hotel Management without having Maths with Commerce in 12th.

There is no hard and fast criteria for education for pursuing the Hotel Management Course.

You just have to be passed 12th standard through any stream and have to be above 17 years of age at the time of admission in the Hotel Management course.

If you possess these eligibility criteria, you can apply for the same.
31st May 2023, 09:17 AM
eduking

Hotel management is an open field available to any stream class 12th candidate. Just make sure you have got class 12th from a recognized board of education with at least 50% marks which is the minimum criteria to appear for hotel management entrance exams.

English is a compulsory subject and you must have studied the subject in class 12th. If you are looking for the best colleges in hotel management then you must appear for the PUSA IHM entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?