2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in SBI PO exam after completing distance BCom from Annamalai University?

Hi everyone, I am doing my BCom through distance education from Annamalai University. I want to give SBI PO exam after completing my Graduation.But I don’t know tat can I appear or not in this recruitment exam because I am a distance student. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SBI PO exam after completing distance BCom from Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am doing my BCom through distance education from Annamalai University. I want to give SBI PO exam after completing my Graduation.But I don’t know tat can I appear or not in this recruitment exam because I am a distance student. Kindly tell me immediately.

Yes, you can appear in the SBI PO examination after completion of distance BCom from Annamalai University.

Eligibility to apply for the SBI PO examination is a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The SBI PO selection process consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Discussion and Interview and Final Selection. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th April 2019, 08:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SBI PO exam after completing distance BCom from Annamalai University?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this SBI Probationary Officer recruitment. The detailed educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee

<> As Annamalai University is a recognized university, I can say that courses pursued from this college are also recognized and valid course.

<> The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible.

<> Hence, As B.Com is a Graduation course I can say that you are certainly eligible.
18th November 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

A final b.cm from annamalai distant eligible for sbi po
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?