25th July 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Interview if secured 57% in B.Tech?

Dear All,
I am having 83% in 10th and 91% in 12th. Due to some reasons in B.Tech, I have managed to score only 57%. And I am still having a year to complete my B.Tech. My question is, as most of the companies are asking for 60% in B.Tech, right now as I am having only 57%, can I sit for HR Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech Interview if secured 60% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  10. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  12. Am I eligible to attend Interview if secured 57% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a Polytechnic Lecturer being a final year student of B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  16. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  18. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
26th July 2015, 05:41 PM
Mshanth

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Interview if secured 57% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I am having 83% in 10th and 91% in 12th. Due to some reasons in B.Tech, I have managed to score only 57%. And I am still having a year to complete my B.Tech. My question is, as most of the companies are asking for 60% in B.Tech, right now as I am having only 57%, can I sit for HR Interview?
Hi friend,
Most of the companies will ask minimum 60% aggregate in graduation.But their are some companies who ask only 50% aggregate in graduation it depends on the company rules. But you can go the BPO field . In bpo field they see whether you are passed or not. You can choose bpo field which has more growth now a days. All the best.
26th July 2015, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top companies ask for 60% overall and if you have less than those marks then you may not be eligible for campus interviews. You can try for other companies interviews which require less marks.

There are many companies out there who don't have this percentage criteria and you have to make your resume visible on various job protals for getting an interview call. Therefore, create you profile on job portals and mark you preferences for job.
26th July 2015, 09:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
No, you are not eligible maximum number of MNC companies.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for MNC companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
30th July 2015, 11:18 PM
pointer01

Sorry to say that you can not appear for the good companies as its criteria are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% in B.Tech without any backlogs.

You can only appear for the small companies which have not any criteria for the recruitment test.If you have good Experience in your field at-least 5 years then you can get the job in good companies in future.
15th August 2015, 04:05 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are true in the present days situation 60% in graduation has became as a benchmark for many companies.

Though you have scored 83% in 10th and 91% in 12th they will consider B.Tech also so it will be very difficult to find a company which is offering jobs for the percentage you scored.

Still there are some companies which are offering jobs with 50% requirement and some jobs like customer support,Listings etc,. where they will not consider your percentage in graduation but they will check your communication skills.

But still as you have one more year to complete your graduation i request you to work hard in this single year and try to bring your percentage to 60+,So that you will be in safe zone.
17th November 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

My percentage is 90% in 10th, 81% in 12 th and 61% in my graduation, am I eligible to attend the MNC company????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?