19th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BITSAT if secured 80% in 12th Science?

Hello,
I am eligible for appearing BITSAT?
I have got 80% in 12th Science
so I can apply for BITSAT or not.
Can you give me the details of BITSAT?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With regards-

20th March 2015, 07:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BITSAT if secured 80% in 12th Science?

Yes, you can apply for BITSAT examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recgnised board. Candidate who have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination..
20th March 2015, 09:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
With regards-
Yes, of course you are eligible for BITSAT entrance exam after completing 12th standard with 80% of marks. Here, I am providing you the eligibility criteria required for BITSAT entrance exam,

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITSAT) is an online test conducted by The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS).

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants who are applying for BITSAT should pass their 12th standard board exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-> Applicants should also need to score minimum 75% marks while combining the marks of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and applicants should score 65% marks separately in each subjects.

Official Website - bitsadmission.com
20th March 2015, 12:39 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for BITSAT Examination. To apply for BITSAT examination, you should have completed 12th from a recognized school or equivalent qualification with physics, chemistry and mathematics and good proficiency in English. You must have secured at least 75% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Those who are appearing for 12th examination may also apply.

BITSAT notification has been already announced. Last date for receipt of application has already closed on 20th February 2015. You are too late. So, now there is no chance of apply for this examination. Next notification will be published in the month of December/January in the official website of BITS, Pilani.
20th March 2015, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
With regards-
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for BITSAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

BITSAT 2015 Important Dates:

Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2015-February 20, 2015 (upto 5 pm)
BITSAT 2015 Test Dates -March 1 to 21, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Admit Card-April 15 to 30, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Online Tests-May 14 to 29, 2015

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
20th March 2015, 05:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination. If can qualify this criteria, then you are definitely eligible to apply for BITSAT exam.
21st March 2015, 04:39 PM
ravitejasingari
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

Candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject (Mathematics,Physics,and Chemistry)

Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams are eligible for BITSAT.

So my dear friend you are eligible for BITSAT examination.
1.THE BITSAT is an Online test of 3 hours duration.

2.The BITSAT exam comprisesof four sections;
PART-1: PHYSICS
PART-II: CHEMISTRY
PART-III: ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
LOGICAL REASONING
PART-IV: MATHEMATICS

3.All questions in this exam will be objective type/multiple type questions with

4.candidates required to choose more than one answer.

5.Every correct answer carries 3 marks

6.Every incorrect answer will be awarded -1 mark

7.There is no time limit section wise for the test.

8.All questions and question papers will be in English.

9.Candidates will be given different papers as the questions will be randomly selected from a large database by computer.
21st March 2015, 04:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BITSAT exam after securing 80% marks as the required eligibility to seat for the examination for admission in The BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE is an aggregate of 75% in PCM i.e physics ,chemistry , mathematics.Also with at least 60% marks in each o the suject of PCM.

If you have not applied for BITAST -2015 then you have to wait for next year as the time for application went up.

For further more details regarding admission you can visit at www.bitsadmission.com
27th March 2015, 09:47 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.The eligibility criteria for BITSAT exam are as follows.

.The applicant must complete his/her 12th standard with mathematics,chemistry and physics as their main subjects.

.The applicant must have been secured 75% marks in combining all subjects.

.And the applicant must not get below 65% marks in any one of the subjects(Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry)

2.If you are upto the above mentioned conditions then you are eligible for BITSAT test.

Hope this information is helpful to you................

Have a nice day..............
29th March 2015, 09:09 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Dear aspirant,

Below i am going to provide you eligibility criteria for the BITSAT exam.If you fulfill all the below conditions then you are surely eligible for BITSAT exam.

Firstly You must have qualified your secondary education with minimum 65 percent.

Secondly you must have PCM as the core subject during your secondary education.

After fulfilll above conditions you must know little bit before going to BITSAT exam.
For your kind information i told you that BITSAT is online exam having duration three hours and includes Physics,Chemistry,Maths,reasoning etc.

Hope this will solve your query.

Thank you.
31st March 2015, 05:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BITSAT Examination :

1.You must complete the 10+2 with minimum aggregate of 75% in Maths ,Physics and Chemistry from the recognized university.

2.Besides this you must score a percentage of 60% in Maths,Physics and Chemistry individually.

3.For BITSAT 2015 only the students who have completed their 12 th in 2014 and 2015 passed outs are only eligible.

4.You should have proficiency of English as mandatory.
3rd April 2015, 02:40 PM
Ashwakh

If you want to apply for the BITSAT exam , your percentage of marks in only Science subject is not considerable.

You shouldhave secured minimum of 60% in all the 3 subjects . Those are , Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry.

And ,

You shouldhave done 12th from any Recognised Board

You shouldhave secured an Minimum Agrregate of 75% in the Physics , Maths and Chemistry subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?