21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for chemical engineering after class 12th?

Sir, in this year I am in 11th class and I have taken science. I have decided to do chemical engineering after 12th. So, my question is there much scope in this field or we can appear for SSC exams through this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to write JEE with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  3. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  4. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  5. Whether my Daughter is eligible to pursue B.Tech Chemical Engineering after completing class 12th? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  7. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  10. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  11. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  12. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  14. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  17. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  18. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2017, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for chemical engineering after class 12th?

Yes, you can apply for Chemical Engineering course after successful completion of 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Chemical Engineering course is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board/ institute.

For this you are required to appear in Engineering Common Entrance Test and then you can pursue this Chemical Engineering course after 12th Class based on the merit scored in Engineering Entrance Examination.

Yes, there is a good scope for you in Chemical Engineering field. After successful completion of Chemical Engineering, you may find employment opportunities in UPL Limited, India Glycols Limited, BASF India Limited, Tata Chemicals Limited etc.,
21st March 2017, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for chemical engineering after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, in this year I am in 11th class and I have taken science. I have decided to do chemical engineering after 12th. So, my question is there much scope in this field or we can appear for SSC exams through this field?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Tech chemical engineering. Your age should be above 17 years.

You must qualify in JEE Main or state engineering entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech in chemical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?