26th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for sports quota being a district level runner?

Sir, I have state level participation certificate and district level runner certificate from Bharathiar/republic day sports meet and my cutoff is 185.5. My question is whether I can apply for sports quota or not. If anyone knows the answer please reply. It's my humble request.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  2. Am I eligible to apply for sports quota for engineering in Anna University after having 140 cut-off and being a district level player?
  3. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  4. How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for sports quota counseling after scoring 63k rank in EAMCET
  6. Am I eligible for sports quota in engineering colleges in AP?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in East Central Railway Group-C Sports Quota recruitment being a district level Badminton player?
  8. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  9. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  12. List of good colleges I can apply for availing my sports quota? I've won 1st position in game throwball at national level
  13. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  14. Am I eligible for sports quota in MPSC being state level weightlifting champion?
  15. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  16. How can I join Indian Army under sports quota?
  17. Entrance exams that entertain sports quota?
  18. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
26th September 2016, 08:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for sports quota being a district level runner?

You have not mentioned which exam or which department you are talking about making it very difficult for us to tell you whether you can apply or not.

See the details which may be mentioned in the notification about who can be considered under the sports quota and who cannot.

I think mere a participation certificate would not be enough for you to apply under this quota. But still, give it a try and see if you can get a seat.
27th September 2016, 04:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned that in which of the course you want to apply under sports quota or in any School or College you want to apply. It all depends upon the respective Schools and Colleges which provides admission under the sports quota. So, try according to the query to get a seat where you want to apply for.
30th September 2016, 03:27 PM
Madison.

In India there are several schools and college which provides admission based on sports quota however the cut off marks and the number of seats reserved for sports quota candidates varies from school to school and college to college.
Even some of the entrance exam councils also have some reserved seats and specific cut offs for the sports quota which is different for different exams and course.
In you question you have not mentioned and specific course so it is very difficult to help you with the answer. However I would suggest you to check the online website of that university or institute and the details regarding number of seats and reservation.
28th May 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have school level certificate of football can I apply for sports quota in btech course please reply
28th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am former national level swimmer,competed in state level till 2014,can I apply for sports quota in commerce colleges?To mention,I have left swimming now
19th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i avail sports quota? I've got a 1st position on running of district level (SGFI)
1st October 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for sports quota? I have 4 or more district runner certificate and 8 or more zonal certifcate and some private certificate.i'm study in thiruvarur bio maths group12 std. So ,can i joint sports quota next year?
3rd April 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have district level certificate under khelo india and I got 1st position in athletics'throwing events' Or I have also certificate ofdistrict atheletic championships with 1st position so sir please tell me can i join indian army or other any belt forces with this qualifications.
23rd August 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can District level volleyball winner or state player apply sports quota
20th May 2021, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for sports quota in Tamil Nadu university .i have district level certificate and all india level drawing competion certificate nd many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?