23rd January 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for SSC CGL after BBA course completion? How much percentage is required in Intermediate and Graduation for this?

I have completed my bba hm degree course from a reputed college. Now i want to know if i can apply for ssc cgl 2016. Also tell me what percentage is required in intermediate and graduation for SSC CGL entrance?

23rd January 2016, 02:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for SSC CGL after BBA course completion? How much percentage is required in Intermediate and Graduation for this?

Yes, you can apply for SSC CGL after BBA course completion.

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in order to apply for SSC CGL exam.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
Age of candidate must be less than 32 years.
23rd January 2016, 04:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for SSC CGL after BBA course completion? How much percentage is required in Intermediate and Graduation for this?

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Eligiiblity Criteria :

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination after completion of BBA course. I am very happy to say that there is no particular percentage criteria required for appearing in CGL Examination. The minimum eligibility criteria required is "Graduation PASS" and even candidates who just pass are also eligible to appear in CGL Exam.

For Assistants (CSS) :

>> Graduation must be required along with the computer proficiency

For All Other Posts:

>> Graduation PASS is required

As far as your eligibility criteria is concerned, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for CGL 2016 Examination. SSC CGL 2016 notification will be issued in the month of February 2016 and its examination is conducted in the month of May, 2016.
23rd January 2016, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Eligiiblity Criteria :

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination after completion of BBA course. I am very happy to say that there is no particular percentage criteria required for appearing in CGL Examination. The minimum eligibility criteria required is "Graduation PASS" and even candidates who just pass are also eligible to appear in CGL Exam.

For Assistants (CSS) :

>> Graduation must be required along with the computer proficiency

For All Other Posts:

>> Graduation PASS is required

As far as your eligibility criteria are concerned, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for CGL 2016 Examination. SSC CGL 2016 notification will be issued in the month of February 2016 and its examination is conducted in the month of May, 2016.
23rd January 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BBA is absolutely fine for SSC CGL exam. Just make sure that you have got it from a recognized university in India. Age should be between 18 to 27 years if you are a general candidate.

There is no percentage mentioned in the notification of CGL. Therefore, you just need pass marks in your graduation to become eligible for exam.
23rd January 2016, 09:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CGL examination. CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level examination and it conducted by SSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

There is no limitation on aggregate of graduation or intermediate to appear for entrance examination. So,you can appear for entrance examination.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in
23rd January 2016, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bba hm degree course from a reputed college. Now i want to know if i can apply for ssc cgl 2016. Also tell me what percentage is required in intermediate and graduation for SSC CGL entrance?
You have completed BBA degree so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam 2016. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in intermediate and graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
23rd January 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after pursuing BBA course you are eligible to appear for CGL examination.

As to appear for CGL examination the eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in any discipline and age must be between 18-27 years.

So, you can appear for examination. The application form for SSC CGL 2016 examination will be available from 13th February 2016. To get more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
25th June 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I completed 12th with PCM and I am interested In BBA . So sir, You tell me that can I apply for SSC after complete my graduation With BBA
14th September 2017, 01:15 PM
kunalroy89

You can certainly apply for SSC CGL exam. Combined Graduate Level Exam requires candidates with Graduation degree from any stream with PASS marks as minimum.
There is no marks criteria set for eligibility.You can apply if you have a graduation degree from UGC recognised University
15th September 2017, 07:39 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL after completing BBA
A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 32 years of age.

There is no any percentage criteria defined for SSC CGL. You must be graduated to get admission in BBA.
15th September 2017, 07:43 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can apply for SSC after completion BBA course. There is no necessity to have a particular subject for SSC.

Eligibility criteria for SSC:
The candidate should have graduated from a recognized University in any stream.
Age limit: 21 to 28 years
There is some relaxation of 5 years for reserved categories.

As you have done BBA then you definitely apply for SSC. They conduct an examination of SSC in various steps:
Preliminary examination
Mains examination
Personal Interview

You have to clear all these steps after that you will be appoint for SSC.
4th December 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bba, and i have percentage less than 60%, am i eligible for upsc and cgl exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?