31st January 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC exam when I am doing my second year Computer Science?

I am an engineering student doing my second year computer science ,can i apply for the tnpsc group 1 exam ,whether my graduation is eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the next TNPSC exam after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Eligibility for TNPSC group 1 exam 2011 after B.E (Computer Science)?
  3. Can I apply for TNPSC after completing BSc computer science? When is the examination?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IAS being a candidate of going to finish B.Tech in Computer Science in next year? How to apply for this Exam?
  5. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  7. How to do Ph.D in computer science while in MCA final year?
  8. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  9. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  10. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  11. Am I eligible to appear for TNPSC Group II exam after
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  14. Can B.E final years apply for group II exams?
  15. How to apply for IPS exam after B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  16. Can Computer Science students apply for IPS? Procedure for applying?
  17. How can I apply for TET exam after completing MSc computer science with B.Ed
  18. Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam being a B.Tech EEE 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
1st February 2015, 12:38 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exam when I am doing my second year Computer Science?

No you cannot apply for TNPSC exam. You can apply only when you completed your graduation degree from any recognized institute.

Each and every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruiting persons for various services of State Government of Tamil Nadu, including State, Subordinate and ministerial service.

The commission to conduct examination for direct recruitment of Group 1, Group 2, Group 4, Technical Post and Village Administrative Officer vacancies in Tamil Nadu state for various government department.
Notifications for these examinations are released from time to time.

You have to follow all sorts of rules and regulations for these examinations. Minimum age limit should be 21 to 35 years. You have to fill application form and submit it within given date in order to enroll your names in these exams.
1st February 2015, 12:40 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exam when I am doing my second year Computer Science?

No, you are not eligible to apply for TNPSC group 1 examination as you are not completed your graduation.

Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC) conducts examinations for the recruitment to Group 1 services.

The posts included in Group 1 are :

1. Deputy collector
2. Deputy superintendent of police
3. Assistant commissioner
4. Assistant director of rural development department

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate should possess a Degree from a recognized university/ institution.

2. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age is 30 years.
14th May 2015, 03:16 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the eligibility criteria for any state OSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.
So, after the completion of graduation only you can sit in the PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?