20th June 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?

Dear sir
Actually, I have completed my 10th only and I get job in IT sector. I have interested in Computer science. I have Two Year Experiences in Computer operator to Private sector. But Now I want to do Computer science like a master in Computer science. But I know I have a knowledge about computer basic and languages etc. etc. But now I want a degree. So diploma of computer science is available for me?? Plzzz plzzz help me.. Sir/Madam.

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  2. Syllabus and question papers for SBI Assistant manager(Systems) post
  3. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  5. Will I be able to appear for trainee graduate teaching exam after passing 12th and 1 year diploma computer science
  6. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE? I have done 3 year diploma course in CSE just after my 10th. How may I get previous year question papers, exam patterns and syllabus for IITJEE ?
  7. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  8. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  9. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  10. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  11. Can I do Hotel management after doing 12th from Delhi Board with Commerce and BCA without Maths
  12. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  13. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  14. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs where minimum criteria is 12th passed if done 3 years diploma in ECE after 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue any diploma course being 10th passed and working in Railways from 20 years?
  18. Am I eligible to become a TTE after passing 10th with 45%
27th October 2014, 04:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for diploma in computer science. Candidates who have completed their tenth can apply for diploma in computer science. There will be a polytechnic entrance exam, which will be conducted by your state board. If you can qualify this exam, you will become eligible for three year Diploma course in computer science.
But to get job in IT sector, Diploma is not enough. So, you should complete your Bachelors degree in computer science(B.Tech). B.Tech in computer science is a four year course. But, the candidates who have completed their Diploma can directly join in Second year of B.Tech. To join in B.Tech, there will be Lateral entry exam. If you can qualify this exam, you can directly join in second year of B.Tech course.
If you can complete B.Tech,you will become eligible for many jobs in the IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?